- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI/MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: TREY JARRELL FROM FIDELITY’S TRADING STRATEGY DESK
- Welcome to our 800th episode!
- Most active indices: VIX – 348k, SPY – 1.14M, SPX – 572k
- Most active equity options: FB, TSLA, MSFT, AAPL, DIS, AMD, TWTR, T, SNAP, BAC
- Tuesday – Twitter, Snap
- Wednesday – FB, Tesla, Microsoft, Boeing, Chipotle, PayPal, WWE
- Thursday – Amazon, Starbucks, Intel, Grubhub, Mattel
800th EPISODE MAIL BLOCK PALOOZA
- #Options #QOTW: $TSLA open interest continues to be dominated by far #OTM “Mystery Puts.” The lion’s share of the OI is at the 100 strike and below. There are many reasons for this. But it leads to a simple question – do you think $TSLA be below $100 by Jan expiration?
- – Yes?
- – No?
- Question from Arbitar – What’s the real reason that you think so many people are gobbling up crazy Tesla puts?
- Comment from BTCVIX – Way back in 2012 and 2013 I started listening Longo and the rest of the crew — I am pretty sure I am on record at some point asking the first Bitcoin question late 2013. Obviously I choose to stick with my taste in volatility world and choose my name as @BTCVIX lol
- Question from Rayman5839 – Hi! Is the option premium counted toward exercising an option when in the money?. New to options, thanks…So it would only be profitable if the intrinsic value heavily outweighs extrinsic?
- Question from Vaseris – Hello OB. Do you guys think there is one thing that all options traders do that is a mistake?
- Question from Big T – I’ve been listening to this show since the early days and am incredibly thankful for the years of great content and education you have provided. I would like to show my support and gratitude in some way for all that you’ve done. Do you have a store or a Patreon or something that I can buy to say thanks for making such a great network?