- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
- MIAX HOT SEAT CO-HOST: John Smollen – Executive Vice President, Head of Exchange Traded Products and Strategic Relations – MIAX Exchange Group
- Co-Host: Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
Update on the latest trades, trends and developments in the world of volatility including:
- MARKETS UNCHD TO END THE WEEK AFTER STRONG RALLIES. VOLATILITY DOWN ACROSS THE BOARD.
- VIX cash, Spikes,VIX Futures and VVIX overview.
- VIX options breakdown – mild volume week
- Spikes options breakdown – 14.20 – DOWN 1.65 FROM LAST SHOW
- VIX cash – 13.90 – DOWN 1.6 PTS FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX – 99.5 – UP 2.5 PTS FROM LAST SHOW
- VIX Futures Curve – BACK TO (SOMEWHAT) NORMAL CONTANGO
- And much more…
- QUESTION FROM LLJJ: Did those pricey VXX puts really work out when you factor in the vol implosion in that product over the past few weeks?
- QUESTION FROM ELLIOT: Fun program. Like the spikes inclusion. Question – I’ve hear Mr. Longo mention that there might be options “lurking in the book” before on the show. What does this mean? What book? Thanks and love the show.
- QUESTION FROM NICK JOHNSON: You feeling the volfefe index?
THE CRYSTAL BALL
Where will VIX/SPIKES be next week?
- MARK: 14.25/ VOLFEFE 6
- GREASY Meatball: 13.14?