Volatility Views 381: The Dark Side Has Yet To Reveal Itself
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, THE OPTION PIT
VOLATILITY REVIEW SEGMENT
- IMPEACHMENT – THE MARKET COULDN’T CARE LESS
- TRADE WAR – APPARENTLY EVERYTHING IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK
- SPIKES: 12.25 – DOWN 1.05 FROM LAST SHOW
- VIX CASH: 12.2 – DOWN 1 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 98.25 – DOWN 2.75 PTS FROM LAST SHOW
HOT VOLATILITY POSITIONS AND TRADES
- VIX OPTIONS
- QUESTION FROM morisboris: @Options Hello and a follow for you. If I may ask a question. Is there a site I can look to see what options are open call or puts on a certain equity? Tia
OUR AUDIENCE IS MIXED ON SVIX
- COMMENT FROM ELLEN: I think the new SVIX product will be vaporware. I have no idea why it’s getting so much ink.
- COMMENT FROM JVIZ: No way this new $XIV thing gets approved. These guys just want attention.
- QUESTION FROM IAN MADDEN: Do you really think this new inverse volatility product has a chance of becoming a reality?
- QUESTION FROM VINTER: How can a startup have a chance where barclays failed? How can they possibly have the capital to bankroll another market meltdown when barclays couldn’t weather the storm?
- COMMENT FROM JAIDEN: Can’t wait for the new XIV to hit my trading screens. I’ve missed fading all that juicy volatility.
- COMMENT FROM CHRISTIAN GARCIA: Put me down for a ten lot when $SVIX starts trading. Long-term call obviously.
WHERE WILL VIX/SPIKES BE NEXT WEEK?
- MARK: 11.55?
- ROCKLOBSTER: 12.75?