Volatility Views 378: Massive Bets, Spikes Futures and…Cybertruck
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MARK SEBASTIAN, THE OPTION PIT
- MIAX HOT SEAT GUEST: SIMON HO, CEO, T3 INDEX
VOLATILITY REVIEW SEGMENT
- TRADE WAR PESSIMISM SPOOKING MARKETS AND LIFTING VOLATILITY MOST OF THIS WEEK
- VOL DOWN TO END THE WEEK
- SPIKES: 13.4 – UP .5 FROM LAST SHOW
- VIX CASH: 12.65 – UP .35 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 94 -UP 2.5 PTS FROM LAST SHOW
- SPIKES FUTURES – THEY ARE HERE!
HOT VOLATILITY POSITIONS AND TRADES
- VIX OPTIONS
- QUESTION FROM itzsleepy: With today’s bad economic data; fed spending 150B on Repo operations per day. Powell staring we don’t have tools to combat a downturn without fiscal policy. Trade war with China uncertainty. Wouldn’t it make sense for volatility Being severely under priced due to SPX jumping massively since Trump tweeted on Oct 11 trade deal complete
- COMMENT FROM 1328: Glad to have more players in the volatility futures game. Looking forward to my first trade.
- QUESTION FROM AMBROSE: Where can I get volume data for spikes futures?
- QUESTION FROM TRIGG3R: Thx for the show. Question for the MIAX hot seat guest – Are there any issues with trading options cleared by OCC against futures cleared by CME Group. I want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I start trading this product.
WHERE WILL VIX/SPIKES BE NEXT WEEK?
- MARK: 12.95?
- MEATBALL: 11.6?
- SIMON: 12.4?