- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
- MIAX Hot Seat Co-Host: Simon Ho, Ceo, T3 Index
- Co-Host: Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
Update on the latest trades, trends and developments in the world of volatility including:
- Strong rallies to end the week as trade war optimism shifts back into focus.
- VIX cash, Spikes,VIX Futures and VVIX overview.
- VIX options breakdown – mild volume week
- Spikes options breakdown – 15.85 – Down 5.4 PTS from last show
- VIX cash – 15.50 – Down 5.1 PTS from last show
- And much more…
- QUESTION FROM DANC: Whatever happened to that tradeable VIX cash product? Flame out?
- QUESTION FROM ANDREW89: Do you guys also think that volatility futures are downplaying the possibility of December volatility? It’s one of the cheapest months on the board and also one of the most volatile recently.
THE CRYSTAL BALL
Where will VIX/SPIKES be next week?
- MARK: 14.65?
- Meatball: 14.12?
- SIMON: 15.5?