- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
- Co-Host: Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
Update on the latest trades, trends and developments in the world of volatility including:
- China kicks the trade war back into high gear: major indices down over 2% across the board.
- VIX cash, Spikes,VIX Futures and VVIX overview.
- VIX options breakdown – crazy volume week
- Spikes options breakdown – 21.25 – UP APPROX. 1.5 PTS FROM LAST SHOW
- VIX cash – 20.60 – UP 4PTS TODAY AND UP 2PTS FROM LAST SHOW
- And much more…
- QUESTION FROM NELY: Why do you guys hate $TVIX so much?
- QUESTION FROM TRADECAP: Seems like bullish risk reversals are the savvy play right now in volatility. Downside is limited – particularly if you sell put spreads – and the upside is unlimited. Why don’t you talk about these more on your show?
- QUESTION FROM ORLND3: I trade my volatility almost exclusively through spy verticals and iron flies. Am I missing something by not having that vix or spikes exposure?
- COMMENT FROM j3dingle: Dear Mark, Have you ever had the managers of the ABR Mutual Fund ABRSX on Vol Views? If not, maybe they would be a good guest? Thanks, Joseph
THE CRYSTAL BALL
Where will VIX/SPIKES be next week?
- MARK: 19.30
- Meatball: 18.50