BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MIAX EXCHANGE GROUP.
- HOST: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
- CO-HOST: Mark Sebastian, Option Pit
- CO-HOST: John Smollen, MIAX
- CO-HOST: Simon Ho, T3 Index
- A week of mild rallies, trade war progress and dwindling recession fears killing volatility.
- Non-farms did not spark any volatility.
- SPIKES – 12.8, down nearly 1.5-points from last show
- VIX Cash – 13, 1-point lower than last week
- VVIX – 79, 8-points lower than last show
VIX Options – ADV: 523k, Total 10.0m (7.68m Calls, 2.32m Puts)
- VXXB – 28, 1.5-points lower than last show
- LYFT extremely volatile post IPO.