HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
- SPIKES – 15.85, up 1.35-points from last show
- VIX Cash – 16, up 2-points from last week
- VVIX – 87, up 6-points from last show
- VIX Options – ADV: 411k, Total 6.32M (4.86M Calls, 1.46M Puts)
- VXX – 26, 1.7-points lower than last week
- Huge move in Bitcoin futures this week – Big rally and massive selloff today
- Tuesday – FedEx, Lennar
- Wednesday – General Mills, KB Home, Paychex, Rite Aid
- Thursday – Nike, Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Friday – Constellation Brands
#QuestionoftheWeek: Let’s play a guessing game. Which of the following names has the highest 30-day REALIZED volatility? No cheating. What does your gut tell you?
- – $TSLA
- – #BITCOIN
- – #WTI #CRUDE OIL
- – $QQQ
Question from Litter – Hey Vol dudes love the show. Heard you mention SPX combos on the last show. What are they and why are they so popular?
Question from ArPortKey – If we get a trade war deal out of G20 this weekend realistically how much of a hit will vix take on Monday?
- Next week:
- Mark L. – 14.75
- Andrew – 13.95