- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
- GUEST CO-HOST: MATT THOMPSON, CO-HEAD, VOLATILITY GROUP, TYPHON CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Trade war premium came and want, and now seems to be sticking.
SPIKES – 14.50, down 1.25-points from last show
VIX Cash – 14.65, down 1-point from last week
VVIX – 81, down 3.5-points from last show
VIX Options – ADV: 482k, down 200k from last show, Total 5.62m (4.35m Calls, 1.27m Puts)
VXX – 26, 1.7-points lower than last show
- Tuesday – Adobe
- Wednesday – Oracle, Barnes & Noble
- Thursday – Kroger, Darden Restaurants (Yard House, Capital Grill, Seasons 52, Longhorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden)
- Friday – Carmax
- VOLATILITY VOICEMAIL
#QuestionoftheWeek: Let’s play a guessing game. Which of the following names has the highest 30-day REALIZED volatility? No cheating. What does your gut tell you? $TSLA #BITCOIN #CRUDEOIL #NASDAQ $QQQ #WTI
– #WTI #CRUDE OIL
- Question from Lint37 – Do you think the spikes futures will trade similar to the vix futures when they are listed?
- Question from Mrs T – Will SVXY ever go back to the way it was? Thanks for including earnings vol breakdowns in your show. You are the best.