HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
CO-HOST: MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
MIAX HOT SEAT GUEST: SHELLY BROWN, MIAX OPTIONS
GUEST CO-HOST: SIMON HO, CEO, T3 INDEX
- Trade war premium back and forth.
- SPIKES – 15.65, down 0.35 from last show
- VIX Cash – 15.65, down 0.35 from last week
- VVIX – 84.5, unchanged from last show
- VIX Options – ADV: 482k, Total 8.04m (6.01m Calls, 2.03m Puts)
- VXX – 27.67, slightly lower than last show
- Tuesday – Dave & Busters
- Wednesday – Lululemon
- Thursday – Broadcom
- Question from Elliot – Looks like BTC is getting very volatile again. What are you seeing out there right now?\
- Question from GLN09 – Is there a bitcoin vix?
- Question from Waterson – Can you explain more about the price dragging method in SPIKES. How exactly does that prevent what happened to the VIX from happening in spikes? Great show guys.
- Comment from Pyon – ASo the judge ruled that CBOE didn’t manipulate their product but they created a product that was susceptible to manipulation. Do you think this is the end of the lawsuits? In some way isn’t that outcome even worse since they never fixed this thing until the lawyers came knocking? Just look at all the steps that SPIKES takes to avoid these same types of problems. Is it out of the question to expect CBOE to have taken similar steps or were they too afraid of hurting their golden goose product?