- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: SHELLY BROWN, EVP – STRATEGIC PLANNING, MIAX OPTIONS
- Trade was premium is back as Trump continues to ratchet up the tariffs.
- SPIKES – 20, up 7-points from last show
- VIX Cash – 19.5., 7-points higher than last week
- VVIX – 103, almost 20-points higher than last show
- VIX Options – ADV: 459k, very low.
- VXXB – 30.3, 5-points higher than last week, ADV: 167k
SPIKES Versus VIX: How to Take Advantage of the Differences – https://www.investorsalley.com/spikes-versus-vix-how-to-take-advantage-of-the-differences-article-jay/
- Question from Super Dragon – Is the $VIX curve inverting as bad as the yield curve inverting?
- Question from Anthony Johnston – I’ve heard you guys call otm puts bullets before? Where does this come from and why are they called that?
- Mark L. – 13.25
- Mark S. – 14.06