- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: SEAN SMITH, MD OF DERIVATIVES LICENSING, FTSE RUSSELL
WHAT WERE THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS IN FUTURES OPTIONS THIS WEEK?
- POTENTIAL TRADE WAR END GIVES LIFT TO CRUDE
- THE RETURN OF GLOBAL DEMAND DRIVING UP PRICES
- CRUDE PRODUCTION SHIFTING TO SHORTER TERM?
- Ready For NatGas’ Biggest Bull Market This Year?
- The biggest bull market of the year in natural gas is shaping up, with huge stakes riding on an intense freeze forecast in the eastern two-thirds of the United States — the country’s most-closely watched heating market.
- TRADE WAR OPTIMISM LIFTING MARKETS, CRUSHING VOLATILITY
- VIX 12.4 – DOWN 1
- VVIX: 89 – UP 1 FROM LAST SHOW
- RVX: 16.70 – DOWN .7 FROM LAST WEEK
- VIX/RVX SPREAD – 4.3 – EVEN WIDER THAN LAST WEEK
- EURODOLLAR OPTIONS
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- QUESTION FROM LLJ: What are the tickers for the russell 2000 buywrite indices?
- QUESTION FROM YTI97: Are the puts in rut options more bid than the similar term puts in s&p?