- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CME HOT SEAT GUEST: RUSSELL RHOADS, TABB GROUP
WHAT WERE THE TOP 10 CME OPTIONS ON FUTURES YEAR TO DATE/AUGUST?
- A historic week for crude oil!
- IRANIAN STRIKES DESTROYED A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF SAUDI PRODUCTION – APPROX 5% OF GLOBAL OUTPUT.
- September Crop Report Shows Slight Yield Declines
- Both corn and soybean production down.
- MARKETS RECOVERED FROM SAUDI OIL ATTACK – SPOOKED BY THE FED THOUGH
- VIX 13.35 – DOWN 1.5 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 96.6 – DOWN 4 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 21.8 – DOWN 1.6 FROM LAST SHOW
- RVX: 18.70 – UNCHD FROM LAST WEEK
- VIX/RVX SPREAD – 5.4 – EVEN WIDER THAN LAST WEEK
- BIG RUSSELL 2000 PRINT THIS WEEK – WEEK 3 NOV 1500 PUTS
Will the Fed decision lift gold?
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- QUESTION FROM RETRIBRAND: What is the most interesting cme product from a skew perspective?
- QUESTION FROM ELY: Checking out the OIR back catalog and came across the early episodes of TWiFO. My how the commodity landscape has changed. In those early episodes you were talking about soybeans as great candidates for collar trades. Do you foresee us getting back to that situation anytime soon? Any other products where collars might be favorable?