- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: NICK HOWARD, BANTIX TECHNOLOGIES
- CME HOT SEAT GUEST: ADAM WEBB, FOUNDER OF MACROHEDGED
WHAT WERE THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS THIS WEEK?
- Oil prices fall after OPEC+ talks, ECB rate cut
- TRUMP TWEET MOVING AG MARKETS
- RAN INTO A LISTENER YESTERDAY WHO ASKED FOR MORE AG OPTIONS CONTENT ON THE SHOW.
- Ahead of trade talks, China makes biggest U.S. soybean purchases since June – traders
- Illinois soybean farmers fear Trump tariff damage will be permanent
- MARKETS BACK IN RALLY MODE AFTER A CRAZY WEEK
- VIX: 14.15 – DOWN 1.15 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 95.5 – UP 2.35 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 23.4 – DOWN 1.1 POINTS FROM LAST SHOW
- RVX: 18.70 – DOWN 1.5 PTS FROM LAST WEEK
- VIX/RVX SPREAD: 4.65 – EVEN WIDER THAN LAST WEEK
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- QUESTION FROM CLC: Which contract has the steepest bid for puts in the S&P emini?
- QUESTION FROM TENDA: Can you do some deeper dives into ag options on the program. I love this show. There’s really nothing else like it.
- QUESTION FROM L09: Any recs for someone looking to maybe become a market maker/specialist in fut opts? Firms? Products? Any input would be appreciated. Keep up the fine work.