- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CME HOT SEAT GUEST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
WHAT WERE THE MOVERS AND SHAKERS THIS WEEK?
TOP 5 – IT’S METALS WEEK!
- MARKETS BACK IN RALLY MODE AFTER A CRAZY WEEK
- VIX 15.75 – DOWN 2.5 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 95 – DOWN 6.5 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 25.3 – DOWN 1.7 POINTS FROM LAST SHOW
- RVX: 20.2 – DOWN 1.2 PTS FROM LAST WEEK
- VIX/RVX SPREAD – 4.5 – MUCH WIDER THAN LAST WEEK
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- QUESTION FROM DEREK: What is the best way to play the increasing divergence in volatility between russell 2000 and emini?
- QUESTION FROM TEATIME: Thoughts on current gold/silver ratio? One can clearly see that silver is outperforming gold by looking at the gold silver spot ratio. Currently it is at 79, which means each ounce of gold is the equivalent of 79 ounces of silver.