- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: NICK HOWARD, QUIKSTRIKE
- CO-HOST: SEAN SMITH, FTSE RUSSELL
Topics this week include:
- Crude Oil
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- Question from Caesar L. – Why is palladium catching such a bid? Worth more than gold again?
- Question from Model X – Ask the Russell guy which of the Russell products puts up the most contracts? Also when’s the move/shift stuff coming?
- Question from Studio64 – Why don’t we see more flavors of equity volatility? There’s VIX and then there’s Eurostoxx and that’s pretty much it. There was talk of more on the horizon but nothing has come of it yet? I’d like more underlying indices other than S&P and more methodology than just the base VIX methodology (maybe some sort of skew product). Thoughts?
- Question from Brandon Elliot – Have any good rules of thumb when trading the term structure in seasonal products like corn? Maybe a point when the spreads are just too wide or narrow and need to be traded? What’s typical holding period for these trades? Longer than a month? Thx for answering.