Looking Back at a Historic Year
Listen to This Week in Futures Options 132: Looking Back at a Historic Year
- Nat Gas
Futures Options Feedback: Listener thoughts and musings
- Question from Jamal A. Lee – Thoughts on chance of BTC options listing in 2019?
- Question from Shasha3 – Biggest surprise of 2018? Any crazy expectations for next year?
- Question from Tarles – Concrete plans to bring back RVX in 2019? Seems like market makers would be interested in more volatility offerings these days?
- Question from C Tauck – Is this market whipsaw enough to make people rethink purely passive investing? Maybe they will consider an active allocation or perhaps even hedging themselves in 2019?
- Question from BBoy2 – What is the technical definition of a skew trade?
- Question from Burns – Is buying a call actually the best way to get long stock in this market?