HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
CO-HOST: SEAN SMITH, FTSE RUSSELL
Topics this week include:
- Equities – Russell Recon!
- Crud Oil/WTI
FUTURES OPTIONS FEEDBACK
- Question from Dazzne – Can you explain how the FedWatch tool actually works?
- Question from ELE3S – What does Sean think of the new micro futures Russell products? Are there more planned in the future? When does he expect options to be listed?
- Question from Omar – Does recent BTC spike make CME more likely to list additional crypto futures like Eth?
- Question from Adam Sam – Hello, I have a question about best way of hedging for day traders? I want to short oil ( or anything for that matter) what would be best way for hedging using options? I short oil future but I want to protect the upside. Would you buy ITM call? Write OTM put? Considering that I am day trading would you recommend hedging using shortest expiration or go further out in the month?