- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MATT AMBERSON, OPTION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- CO-HOST: CHRIS HAUSMAN, SWAN GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
- Recent market recap: The rise & fall & rise again of volatility.
- We’ve seen volatility make a resurgence followed by a fairly dramatic retreat since our last episode. Thoughts on the current market conditions? Thoughts on volatility at these current levels? Is the Fed done for the foreseeable future?
- Earnings volatility breakdown – the question everyone is asks: What was the winning for this season – Long or short premium?
- Any interesting takeaways from this year’s OIC Conference?
- Bernie Sanders revives plan to tax stock, bond and derivatives trades – https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-05-22/sanders-revives-plan-to-tax-stock-bond-and-derivatives-trades?utm_campaign=pol&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews
- Question from Brandon JT – Do you think the rash of share buybacks these past few years could be contributing to the volatility in the marketplace?
- Question from Alex G. – Have you guys ever done a show about strategies and positions to utilize with ESOPS? If not any recommendations? Thanks.
- Question from Melt Zone – Seems like the Morningstar options-based funds category has been pretty static since it was launched. Have you seen any updates or changes worthy of note? Can we expect any?