- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI/MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: KONSTANTIN VRANDOPULO, TRADING STRATEGY DESK, FIDELITY BROKERAGE SERVICES LLC
- Trade war premium was fleeting.
- Most active indices – VIX: 187k, SPY: 1.23M, SPX: 515k
- Most active equity options – AAPL, JCI, BAC, TSLA, AMD, NIO, X, SNAP, AMZN, BYND
- Tuesday – Momo
- Wednesday – Dick’s Sporting Goods, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Thursday – Uber, Costco & Gap (after bell), Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Burlington, Express (before bell)
- Friday – Big Lots
- Puts trade in (FOLD)
- Hedging in (STLD)
- Call love in (HON) – from 4/18
- Question from Mark Brant – What is the Meatball trading right now?
- Question from Khan 9 – Is there such a thing as a stock being too cheap to trade options on it?
AROUND THE BLOCK
This Week in the Market:
- May 31 – Personal Income, Consumer Sentiment