- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI/MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: TREY JARRELL, Active Trader Strategy Desk – ATS East
TRADING BLOCK SEGMENT
- IMPEACHMENT VOL PREMIUM IS IN THE AIR.
- VIX: 16.85 – UP 1.7 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 101.5 – UP 1 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 24- UP 1. FROM LAST SHOW – SO MUCH WASTED MONEY ON VXX OI LAST FRIDAY
- CHECKING IN ON THAT EARNINGS CALL SWEEP IN NIKE
- CHECKING IN ON DISH CALL PALOOZA
- KBH HAS HIGHEST OPTIONS VOLUME/20-DAY AVERAGE
- QUESTION FROM VRNQEET: Hi where is market heading on Monday
- QUESTION FROM Kevin Duggan: SPY paid a dividend today and is trading 67 cents lower this morning but, my SPY Calls are actually 6 cents higher. I expected them to fall! Can you please help me understand why the Calls are not down? Thanks!
- QUESTION FROM Louis_Winthorpe_III: I’m in $CLDR call options. Let’s do a review.
- QUESTION FROM NELSON: Is it realistic to always have a long put against an equity portfolio or is that just too much drag on returns? I’ve approached this with a few clients and had some embrace it and others push back against the cost.