OB 840: A Shiny Bauble For Your Sweetheart
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI/MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: Colin Songer, Active Trader Strategy Desk – ATS East
TRADING BLOCK SEGMENT
- SEEMED LIKE THE VOLATILITY WORM WAS TURNING ON FRIDAY.
- VIX 15.15 – UP 1.3 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 100.5 UP 4 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 23- UP 1.2 FROM LAST SHOW – SO MUCH WASTED MONEY ON VXX OI LAST FRIDAY
- FIDELITY REVIEW?: ROKU- 48% buys 52% sells, new sophisticated measurement tools on tv, last trade 109.59 +1.54 (1.47%), below 20 and 50 but still above its 200 ma (down over 30% since high on 9/9). Volume call to put ratio is sitting at 1 call to 1.25 puts vs. 1.23 calls to 1 put for 90 day average. Amzn- 63% buys 37% sells, 1788.00 -6.16 (-.34%), sitting on 200 ma but below its 20 and 50 and 20 below 50. Call to put ratio is about the sameNflx- 47% buys 53% sells, 264.41 -6.41 (-2.36%), below all major ma. Not at year low of 231.23 which was created 12/26. Volume call to put ratio is 1 call to 1.25 put traded compared to 1.2 calls to 1 put for 90 day average volume. Aapl- 51% buys 49% sells, looking to make new mac pro pcs in us after some tariff exemptions to lower cost of imported components, 219.14 + 1.41 (.61%), above all its major ma, volume call to put ratio is 1.73 calls to every 1 put traded vs. 1.22 call to 1 put of the 90 day average. Tvix- 46% buy 54% sells, 12.80 -.30 (-2.29%), close to its 52 week low that was created just two days ago on 9/19, below all its major moving averages.
- MOST ACTIVE INDICES
- MOST ACTIVE EQUITY OPTIONS
- ADI OUT-OF-SEQUENCE RATIO RISK REVERSAL
- PRE-EARNINGS NIKE CALL SWEEP
- DBX EARNINGS LITS PUTS
- Don’t ignore the overall exposure of your positions (overleveraging) aka you can be assigned if even slightly otm. Careful about getting greedy
AROUND THE BLOCK
- WHAT’S ON YOUR RADAR FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK?
- GDP and how repo works itself out. Silver going to make its way back up to its high, spx going to break through that high or fail.