THE CRYPTO RUNDOWN 30: UPGRADING THE CRYPTO PLUMBING WITH GEMINI
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
THE CRYPTO HOT SEAT
- GUEST: Jeanine Hightower-Sellitto, Managing Director -Gemini
Mark and Jeanine discuss:
- Looking back at the crypto highs and lows from the past year
- Exploring two new releases from Gemini – Gemini Clearing and Gemini Custody.
- What happened with the Bitcoin Futures listed on CBOE?
- What is the current state of institutional demand for crypto?
- Why haven’t we seen a listed bitcoin option in the U.S?
- Crypto regulation and the prospects for a bitcoin ETF.
- and much more…
THE BITCOIN BREAKDOWN
- CRYPTO TRENDING LOWER SINCE LAST SHOW? – DOWN $120 FROM LAST SHOW
- LOW OF THE WEEK: $9,984 ON 9/11
- RALLIED OVER $400 THE NEXT DAY ON 9/12
- HIGH OF THE WEEK: $10,412 ON 9/14
- Breakdowns of bitcoin options volatility, open interest, term structure, unusual activity and more…
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE
- ETH: ETH RALLY UP APPROX. $12 FROM LAST SHOW TO $190
- XRP – EFFECTIVELY UNCHD. FROM LAST WEEK
- LTC – UP $1 FROM LAST WEEK
- BITCOIN CASH – DOWN $1.5 FROM LAST SHOW
- QUESTION FROM LANNICK: Is bitcoin pricing in a low volatility december like vix futures?
- QUESTION FROM MAX: What do you think about the upcoming Bakkt futures?
- QUESTION FROM THOMAS WELD: How do we get more oi for crypto options?