The Crypto Rundown 27: Catching Up With The Crypto Mom
HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
BITCOIN BREAKDOWN SEGMENT
- Goldman Sachs Analysts’ Slide Suggests Now’s a Good Time to Buy.
- Gemini Exchange Data Is Being Added to CME’s Crypto Indices.
- BTC Volatility 30 day realized: almost unchdc from 95% down to 93.80%.
- BTC Options Volume on Deribit pretty much every day below $30M again.
- BTC vol term structure reverse of last week.
- BTC call/put ratio peaked at 73.4% on 6/17. Staying around 55.2% from 54.4% last week
- BTC OI down slightly to $528M from $533M – down from a record $635M a few weeks ago.
- CME BTC Futures – another light volume day today.
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE SEGMENT
- TOP 10 COINS BY MARKET CAP?
- ETH – down over $2O from last show
- XRP – down nearly $.05 from last week – broke the pivotal $.30 level
- LTC – down nearly $13.50 from last week since we hit the halving mark
- BITCOIN CASH – down nearly $20 from last week
THE CRYPTO HOTSEAT
- GUEST: Hester Peirce, SEC Commissioner
- How do you feel about the markets dubbing you the “Crypto Mom.”
- What will it will take for the SEC to approve a bitcoin ETF?
- Do you think we need the ETF to finally bring the crypto markets in the US into the mainstream?
- Many of our guests are worried that the US is starting to fall behind the rest of the world from a crypto regulatory perspective. Do you share that concern?
- What are your thoughts on the current bitcoin futures market?
- Do we need approval levels for ETPs similar to the approval levels for options?
- Will we ever see an inverse volatility product again or are those days behind us?
- And much more…