The Crypto Rundown 23: Let’s Get Technical
- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
The Crypto Hot Seat
- GUEST: PIERCE CROSBY, GENERAL MANAGER- TRADINGVIEW
Mark and Pierce discuss:
- What is TradingView?
- Is traditional technical analysis effective in crypto trading?
- What are the hot crypto products on the TradingView platform right now?
- Are large institutions starting to enter the crypto market?
- And much more…
THE BITCOIN BREAKDOWN
- A COMPARATIVELY QUIET WEEK – ONLY DOWN $340 FROM FROM OUR LAST SHOW
- DOMINANCE: RECENTLY HIT 66% – HIGHEST SINCE APRIL 2017
- This is just another example of bitcoin’s increasing control over crypto. Its market dominance is at its highest in the last two years and trading of bitcoin is nearly three times higher than the next ranking cryptocurrency, ether. Is everyone reluctantly becoming bitcoin maximalists or are we about to see another altcoin rally?
- Bitcoin hit its lowest market dominance at 33 percent, on January 8, 2018. At that time, one bitcoin was worth just shy of $16,000–a big valuation doesn’t not always equal ecosystem dominance. Over the last year and a half, however, while it’s price has been cut in half, its share of the market has doubled.
- BTC REALIZED VOLATILITY: EXPLODING BACK UP TO 130%
- BTC OPTIONS VOLUME BREAKDOWN
- BTC CALL/PUT BREAKDOWN.
- BTC OPEN INTEREST BREAKDOWN
- BTC FUTURES BREAKDOWN
- BTC NEWS ROUNDUP – Bakkt Starts Testing its Bitcoin Futures Today
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE
- CRYPTO TOP 5 MARKET CAP BREAKDOWN
- XRP – ALMOST UNCHD FROM LAST WEEK AROUND $.32
- ETH – DOWN $15 FROM LAST SHOW
- LTC – UP $1.5 TO $93 THIS WEEK
- BITCOIN CASH – DOWN $9 TO $306 THIS WEEK
- Binance Coin $30.51 up nearly 2% today
CRYPTO QUESTIONS SEGMENT
- QUESTION FROM NELLY: Thoughts on BNB?
- QUESTION FROM YMAL55: Are the big banks and the rest really coming to play in crypto?