TCR 45: Catching Up With ErisX
In this special holiday edition of The Crypto Hot Seat – Mark is joined by:
Guest: Matt Trudeau, Chief Strategy Officer – ErisX
Mark and Matt discuss
– What’s new at ErisX
– Why launch physically settled futures?
– Why create fractional bitcoin contracts?
– Any plans to enter the bitcoin options fray?
– Any plans for altcoin futures?
– Are U.S. regulators becoming more friendly to the crypto market?
– Thoughts on the extremely crowded crypto trading space?
– Has Eris continued to grow its pool of strategic investors?
– What is the purpose of the latest rounds of funding?
– Is ErisX concerned about the impact of the TD Ameritrade/Schwaab merger?
– The state of institutional demand for crypto?
– And much more…