TCR 42: Is It Time for a Bitcoin VIX?
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
CRYPTO HOT SEAT
- GUEST: SIMON HO, CEO, T3 INDEX
- WHAT IS THE BITVOL INDEX?
- HOW IS IT CONSTRUCTED?
- ANY SURPRISES?
BITCOIN BREAKDOWN SEGMENT
- ANALYSIS OF CURRENT BITCOIN TRADES, TRENDS, VOLUME, VOLATILITY, SKEW AND MORE
- BACK DOWN FOR CRYPTO – DOWN APPROX. $550 FROM LAST SHOW
- SELLING OFF EVEN MORE PRE-SHOW – ANOTHER $200
- BITCOIN HIT ITS LOW 1 YEAR AGO
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE SEGMENT
- ANALYSIS OF CURRENT ALTCOIN TRADES, TRENDS, VOLUME, VOLATILITY AND MORE
CRYPTO QUESTIONS SEGMENT
- QUESTION FROM SILVERKING: What are you hearing about bakkt options?
- QUESTION FROM TEDESCHI: How does bitcoin volatility compare to other major asset classes?
- QUESTION FROM JAN TOMAS: Why does bitcoin have the impression out there that it is so volatile when it isn’t really more volatile than your average volatile stock?
- QUESTION FROM KONVERT: Do you foresee major players listing eth options anytime soon?
- QUESTION FROM CHARLES RIVERA: Do BTC Options or volatility show any signs of bottoming out here?