- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MATT AMBERSON, PRINCIPAL, OPTION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- CO-HOST: CHRIS HAUSMAN, PORTFOLIO MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF RISK, SWAN GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
- THOUGHTS ON CURRENT MARKET/VOLATILITY CONDITIONS
- EARNINGS VOLATILITY: EARNINGS SEASON IS BACK
- MATT’S RECENT APPEARANCE AT THE DALLAS ALTS CONFERENCE
- FREE TRADING SHAKES UP THE BROKERAGE/OPTIONS WORLD
- ZERO COMMISSIONS AND ADVISORS
OPTIONS 101: EXPENSIVE COMMISSION TRADES
- INSPIRED BY THIS QUESTION FROM ROBERT: Now that commissions are gone are there any trades that are back on the table that would have previously been just too expensive
- IRON BUTTERFLY
- IRON CONDOR
- QUESTION FROM Erik Norstedt: Hi Mark, Great show! With some of the major brokers offering no trading fees do you think this will lead to an increase in volatility since traders can trade more?
- QUESTION FROM PICODEGAULLO: Has Matt from ORATS ever thought about putting out some sort of tradable earnings vol product? I for one would use it.
- QUESTION FROM MALLE: Are the Swan crew planning to expand drs to crypto when the options list in Q1?