- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MATT AMBERSON, PRINCIPAL, OPTION RESEARCH & TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
- CO-HOST: CHRIS HAUSMAN, PORTFOLIO MANAGER, MANAGING DIRECTOR OF RISK, SWAN GLOBAL INVESTMENTS
- CHRIS: OVERVIEW OF YOUR PRESENTATION FROM RMC AND INTERESTING TAKEAWAYS FROM RMC OVERALL.
OPTIONS 101: BOOSTING INCOME FROM YOUR PORTFOLIO
- THE GOLD STANDARD – AKA THE COVERED CALL
- SHORT PUTS
- COVERED COMBO
- QUESTION FROM PLC4: Is there such a thing as too much hedging? How many puts or how much of my portfolio should I allocate toward this strategy?
- QUESTION FROM ELIWAVE: What are your opinions of binary options as a viable hedging or speculative vehicle against client long equity portfolios?