BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE MIAX EXCHANGE GROUP.
- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: SHELLY BROWN, MIAX OPTIONS & MIAMI INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS
- CO-HOST: Simon Ho, T3 INDEX
- Guest: Simon Ho – CEO, T3 Index
- What about the burgeoning volatility market in Australia?
- What is price dragging? How does it help to avoid the manipulation issues plaguing VIX?
- Is SPIKES performing up to your expectations during the recent resurgence of volatility?
- Weak jobs and trade reports
- SPIKES -17.25, 2.5-points higher than last show.
- VIX Cash – 17.50, nearly 3-points higher than last week.
- VVIX – 91, 11-points higher than last show
- VIX Options – ADV: 499k, Total 9.23m
- A ratio stupid of 1×3 roll in VIX
- VXXB – 34.1, 2.6-point higher than last week.
- Next week:
- Mark L. – 14.75
- Mark S. – 13.75
- Simon – 15.25