VV 372: Crazy Rolls and Pathetic Rallies
- HOST: MARK LONGO, OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
- MIAX HOT SEAT CO-HOSTS: John Smollen – Executive Vice President, Head of Exchange Traded Products and Strategic Relations – MIAX Exchange Group.
- SIMON HO, CEO, T3 INDEX
VOLATILITY REVIEW SEGMENT
ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE MARKET AGAIN – MARKETS FIRMLY IN RALLY MODE AS TRADE WAR OPTIMISM AND FED BALANCE SHEET LOVE DRIVING UP MARKETS
- SPIKES 16.5
- VIX CASH 16.40
- VVIX 95
- WHICH VOLATILITY TRADES, TRENDS OR DEVELOPMENTS CAUGHT YOUR EYE THIS WEEK?
HOT VOLATILITY TRADES
- SPIKES OPTIONS
- VIX OPTION
- QUESTION FROM Erik Norstedt: Hi Mark, Great show! With some of the major brokers offering no trading fees do you think this will lead to an increase in volatility since traders can trade more?
- QUESTION FROM TALOS: Do they have the specs yet for the spikes future?
- RELATED QUESTION FROM LH65: How far out will I be able to trade spike futures? How do you expect the term structure to shape up. Thx for this program. You guys are the best.
WHERE WILL VIX/SPIKES BE NEXT WEEK?
- MARK: 16.65
- ANDREW: 14.92
- SIMON: 16.2