THE CRYPTO RUNDOWN 25: We Are Not Dead Yet
- Host: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
The Crypto Hot Seat
- GUEST: Simon Nursey, cofounder, CORA Network
Mark and Simon discuss:
- What is the CORA Network?
- The OTC market, comparison with the exchange market. Pros and cons.
- What do you think are the main factors holding back growth in the OTC derivatives market?
- Comparison of FX options market with the crypto options market.
- Are large institutions starting to enter the crypto market?
- And much more…
THE BITCOIN BREAKDOWN
- Bitcoin dipped to $9,111 over the weekend, forming a bearish candle, despite a quick bounce back above $9,600.
- BTC REALIZED VOLATILITY: STILL HIGH BUT DOWN TO 122% FROM 130%
- BTC OPTIONS VOLUME BREAKDOWN
- BTC CALL/PUT BREAKDOWN.
- BTC OPEN INTEREST BREAKDOWN
- BTC FUTURES BREAKDOWN
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE
- CRYPTO TOP 5 MARKET CAP BREAKDOWN
- XRP – DOWN NEARLY ANOTHER $.01 FROM LAST WEEK
- ETH: DOWN $4.5 FROM LAST SHOW
- LTC – DOWN $2.20 FROM LAST WEEK
- BITCOIN CASH – UP $4 FROM LAST WEEK
CRYPTO QUESTIONS SEGMENT
- QUESTION FROM Mark Brant: WTF is taking CME so long in getting options on BTC futures?
- QUESTION FROM NIKELZ: Are there different crypto products lighting up the overseas markets (ASIA, EUROPE) than the U.S. markets?
- QUESTION FROM HISTORYX: What are your thoughts on Libra and its potential impact on the crypto market?