Traders Talk Live Radio Featuring Special Guest Mark Longo
Tune In To Traders Talk Live Radio
Traders Talk Live Radio (which airs on AM 560 WIND in Chicago) recently featured www.TheOptionsInsider.com founder Mark S. Longo as a special guest. Mark discussed unusual options trading activity and answered listener questions about options. Options Insider Radio listeners can find the complete broadcast here.
Topics covered on the program include:
- The options market recently had its first down month in over five years - is the options boom finally turning into a bust?
- What is Options Insider Mobile and can anyone use it?
- Should stock traders rely on unusual options activity alerts to guide their trading?
- What can stock traders do to better incorporate options activity into their trading and improve their odds of success?
- CALLER QUESTION: Is it proper to use LEAP puts and short ATM front-month calls to generate income? How can this position be adjusted to protect against adverse market movement?
- CALLER QUESTION: How do you use front-month puts to speculate on earnings announcements?
- Why is insider trading so prevalent in the options market?
- Exploration of dramatic, and highly unusual, options activity in Bear Stearns prior to the firm's collapse.
- And much more...