This Week in Futures Options 132: Looking Back at a Historic Year
Looking Back at a Historic YearListen to This Week in Futures Options 132: Looking Back at a Historic Year 2018 Year-in-Review:
- Nat Gas
- Question from Jamal A. Lee - Thoughts on chance of BTC options listing in 2019?
- Question from Shasha3 - Biggest surprise of 2018? Any crazy expectations for next year?
- Question from Tarles - Concrete plans to bring back RVX in 2019? Seems like market makers would be interested in more volatility offerings these days?
- Question from C Tauck - Is this market whipsaw enough to make people rethink purely passive investing? Maybe they will consider an active allocation or perhaps even hedging themselves in 2019?
- Question from BBoy2 - What is the technical definition of a skew trade?
- Question from Burns - Is buying a call actually the best way to get long stock in this market?
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >