The Crypto Rundown 9: Are Technicals Useful For Crypto Trading
Brought to you by Akuna Capital.
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: BILL ULIVERI, CENACLE CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- CO-HOST: JON PEARLSTONE, CRYPTOPATTERNS
- BTC up $150 from last show - Bitcoin gained 0.19% to $3,930.3 by 10:24 PM ET
- A multibillion-dollar cryptocurrency based on ‘lies’: US arrests alleged OneCoin leader
- Crypto Mixed; Fidelity Digital Asset Goes Live - https://www.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/crypto-mixed-fidelity-digital-asset-goes-live-1803189
THE ALTCOIN UNIVERSE
- Top 10 coins by market cap: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, TRON, Bitcoin SV, Cardano
- Question from Jegular - Why do I need a VPN to trade on most of the #crypto options platforms? What’s wrong with us in the U.S.?
- Question from Neil Jackson - Crypto volatility is growing more attractive and the futures are growing but message me when they actually list some options.
View The Options Insider's post archive >