The Bitcoin Breakdown Segment
- BTC back on the move up approx. $800 from last show.
- Realized volatility is off the charts
- Surprisingly light BTC options volume despite strong underlying movement
- Call to put ratio still unchanged
- Options open interest well off its recent highs
- Bitcoin futures also doing fairly light volume despite recent swings.
- Eth futures on the horizon from CME?
The Altcoin Universe
- ETH regains most of its losses over the past week.
- XRP pretty much unchanged from last week still locked below the $.40 level
- LTC regaining some of its losses over the past week.
- Bitcoin Cash mitigating its huge losses from last week.