- HOST: BRIAN OVERBY, SENIOR OPTIONS ANALYST, ALLY INVEST
- CO-HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- Question from Chickenluvr – Do you know if there is anyway you can tell if positions are being opened or closed intra day? Live options open interest?
- Question from Meravol – What are your thoughts about selling strangles at the 1std dev levels of a particular stock? Sort of like a bollinger band strangle? Thoughts on this technique? Is it me or are there new techniques for selling strangles all the time that always tend to blow out? Aren’t you better off selling IC or IB due to limited risk?
- Question from S Warz – Can you trade options through dark pools?
Question from Mr Petty – What is the sweet spot when buying options when it comes to time decay. I don’t want weeklies but I also don’t want to spend a fortune for a two-year option?
- Comment from Tenasur – Ally is smart having a show on this network. It puts them ahead of a lot of brokers that are still figuring out their content strategy. Maybe one day Ally will pick up the rest of it and make it the Ally Options Insider Radio Network. That would be pretty sweet for ally clients to have access to this stuff 24/7. Although the rest of Mark’s listeners might be a little angry.
You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition. Do you have a question that you want answered on a future episode? Send them to Brian at [email protected], or to the Options Insider at [email protected].