OB 822: NFLX Debacle, SLV Thievery and More
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: COLIN SONGER, FIDELITY ACTIVE TRADER STRATEGY DESK
THE TRADING BLOCK
- MILD SELLOFF ON THE STREET TODAY
- VIX 14.25 – UP 1.25 FROM LAST SHOW
- VVIX: 87.5 – UP .75 FROM LAST SHOW
- VXX: 23.5 – UP .75 POINTS
- MARK/ANDREW REVIEW?
- MIKE REVIEW?
- WHAT ARE FIDELITY’S CUSTOMERS TRADING TODAY?
- TOP 10 MOST ACTIVE EQUITY OPTIONS
- INDEX OPTION VOLUME BREAKDOWN
- AND MORE…
THE ODD BLOCK
- A PUT PALOOZA TODAY IN:
QUESTION FROM ThomasAWeberPhD: Hi Ho SLV away! Uncle Mike, what options strategy do you suggest for SLV with a 30 day bullish outlook. The OTM options are usually cheap, but the range is tight. Is it time to ride SLV into the sunset or take SLV to the glue factory?
QUESTION FROM MomoRob (@MauriceRobicha4): I was wondering, do you give courses how to trade options?
AROUND THE BLOCK
- Tons of earnings on the horizon including NFLX, BBBY, EBAY, JPM, WFC and more. Get the breakdowns for them all at www.TheOptionsInsider.com