- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- CO-HOST: BRIAN ISABELLE, FIDELITY’S TRADING STRATEGY DESK
- Lots of Tesla put love this week.
- Most active indices – VIX: 211k, SPY: 1.75M, SPX: 672k
- Most active equity options – TSLA, AAPL, BABA, GE, BAC, HAL, AMD, QCOM, AMZN, FB
- Thursday – Best Buy
- Friday – Foot Locker
- Call love in Golar LNG Limited (GLNG)
- Call love in Danbury Resources Inc (DNR)
- Long-term puts in Washington Prime Group Inc (WPG)
#QOTW: In honor of #GameOfThronesFinale we’ll have a special edition of our #options #QuestionOfTheWeek. If you could have bought calls on one character to win the #IronThrone – who would it have been? Quite simply – who did you want to end up on the #IronThrone
- Tyrion Lannister
- Jon Snow
- Daenerys Targaryen
- Arya Stark
Question from a Fidelity Customer – Can I trade options to play an interest rate cut/hike?
Question from Grey – You want to sell those $AAPL $150 puts now?
AROUND THE BLOCK
- Pinterest has first earnings today after bell since going public – $PINS
- 2 big reports after the bell today $NVDA & $AMAT