Options Playbook Radio 251: Huddling Up About Puts, Theta & Delta Skew
BROUGHT TO YOU BY ALLY INVEST.
- HOST: Brian Overby, Senior Options Strategist, Ally Invest
- CO-HOST: Mark Longo, The Options Insider Media Group
On today's episode we answered your listener questions.
- Comment from Analog K71 - Hi Brian! I know that you are not making recommendations, but your diagonal spread on Pepsi was a perfect call! The short call expires almost perfectly with the underlying stock at 1.16, now my long calls are entirely risk free and possibly worth something! Just wanted to give you a tip of the hat! Thank you
- Question from Da Poet - What does it mean when an options is delta skewed
- Question from Holscreen - Is it safe to say that a large amount of the options business is devoted to paying for puts?
- Question from Duffy - How do you handle the fixed-time aspect of trading options?
- Question from Stipe 3 - Is it safe to say that most professional option traders are short premium and long theta?
- Question from Merrick - Can I have a copy of the playbook? Also does Brian do any live events?
You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition.
Do you have a question that you want answered on a future episode? Send them to Brian at [email protected], or to the Options Insider at [email protected].
View Brian Overby's post archive >