Options Playbook Radio 236: Options for the Stock Investor
Options for the Stock InvestorListen to Options Playbook Radio 236: Options for the Stock Investor How can stock investors use options? You've come to the right place. You can find more in The Options Playbook, which is always available on OptionsPlaybook.com, in on the Amazon Kindle edition. Specifically:
- A review of the AAPL collar from two weeks ago
- What about capital gains?
- Remember we had a small credit
- Where are we now?
- What about additional risk?
- What's an alternative? Using an example with FB
- Using a FB option as a surrogate for stock
- Setting up the trade
- Selecting expiration and strike
- Remember, one option for every 100 shares of stock
View Brian Overby's post archive >