Option Block 796: Mystery TSLA Puts and COTY Calls
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER MEDIA GROUP
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- FIDELITY HOT SEAT: BRIAN ISABELLE, FIDELITY’S TRADING STRATEGY DESK
- LYFT Options Update: Rumors of Uber IPO hitting stock and driving LYFT volume - 61k on the tape so far today.
- Most active indices - VIX: 384k, SPY: 845k, SPX: 323k
- Most active equity options - AAPL, TSLA, BAC, EBAY, BA, AMD, X, FB, NVDA, BBBY
- TSLA, AMZN, AMD and AAPL - no surprises, often on the list of most traded.
- Mystery put update in Tesla Inc (TSLA)
- Size put love in eBay Inc (EBAY)
- Call write JetBlue Airways Corporation (JBLU)
- Call love in Weight Watchers International Inc. (WTW)
- The Broker Madness final is upon us! Vote today!
- TD Ameritrade vs tastyworks.
- Question from Zack Maenpaa - Hi, long time listener, first time questioner. If you’ve covered it already can you point me to where in case I have missed it. But what is going on at the $15 May (monthly) strike in COTY. Daily size opening transactions for two weeks now? Trying to figure out what they are trying to do here. Sorry if you receive this message more than once. I kept clicking submit on the website and nothing happens. Many thanks. There is the share purchase offer, but thats at $11.65, not way up at the 15 strike.
- Question from a Fidelity Customer - I’m thinking about selling covered calls on a stock that my father left to me and I don’t want to sell the shares, is this a good way to get some extra income?
AROUND THE BLOCK
- Bank Earning coming up, JPM and WFC tomorrow and BAC next week. Macro headlines: China, Trade tariffs and Euro tariffs.
- This week in the market:
- Apr 12 - Import and Export Prices
- Apr 13 - Consumer Sentiment
View The Options Insider's post archive >