Option Block 778: Volume Wars, Risk Reversals and GOOGL
BROUGHT TO YOU BY FIDELITY
- HOST: MARK LONGO, THE OPTIONS INSIDER
- CO-HOST: ANDREW GIOVINAZZI/MARK SEBASTIAN, OPTION PIT
- CO-HOST: MIKE TOSAW, ST. CHARLES WEALTH MANAGEMENT
- Are we out of correction? You betcha!
- OCC January volume down 11.9% after record-breaking 2018
- Monday - Clorox, Sysco
- Tuesday - Walt Disney Company, Snap Inc., BP, ADM, Electronic Arts, Viacom,
- Wednesday - GM, Lilly, Spotify
- Thursday - Twitter, WWE, Mattel
- Friday - Cboe, Exelon, Hasbro
- Harvesting the risk premium in Plains GP Holdings LP (PAGP)
- Call palooza in Mattel, Inc. (MAT)
- Harvesting more risk premium in Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd (CP)
- Uncle Mike Tosaw discusses adjustments to a bullish butterfly and “line-in-the-sand” trades.
#QOTW - With everyone still shaking off #SuperBowl haze, let's start the week by applying your trading mindset to next season. If you had to buy a call on one team to make it into next year's big game - which team are you buying? Feeling another team - let us know below.
- Bears (legally obligated)
View The Options Insider's post archive >