Volatility Views 330: Mega Crystal Ball Palooza
It's a Mega Crystal Ball PaloozaListen to Volatility Views 330: Mega Crystal Ball Palooza Volatility Review: A look back at the week from a volatility perspective
- Sell-offs appear to be slowing down
- Tech earnings weighing things down
- Facebook: did they or didn't they?
- Are we in a trade war?
- VIX cash: 19.17
- VVIX: 106 - up from last show
- VIX futures keeping pace or outpacing the index
- Blow out in nat gas options
- NVDA, AMAT earnings
- Comment from Ninny - I think VIX will touch your kids.
- Question from LLAX: How come you guys don't talk $SVXY or $TVIX on your show?
- Question From TAX8T: New listener and first time writer. Awesome program. Love the vol trading breakdowns and the fun guests. Is there any way you can include a rundown of large OTC var and volatility prints on your show each week. Keep 'em coming.
- Mark L. - 17.65
- Mark S. - 16.49
- Mark L. - 18.15
- Mark S. - 15.25
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >