Volatility Views 329: VIX Is Weird But Will Not Touch Your Kids
VIX Is WeirdListen to Volatility Views 329: VIX Is Weird But Will Not Touch Your Kids Volatility Review: Earnings Highlights for the Week
- Tuesday - GE, Sony, BP, FB, eBay, Pfizer, Coca-Cola
- Wednesday - GM
- Thursday - Apple, Starbucks, Weight Watchers, Spotify, Cigna, Dow/DuPont
- Friday - ExxonMobil, Cboe, Alibaba, Chevron, Berkshire Hathaway
- VIX Cash - 17.75, 2.75-points lower than last show
- VVIX - 100, unchanged from last show
- VIX Options - ADV: 618k, VIX call/put: 2.1/1, Total 9.40m (6.29m Calls, 3.11m Puts)
- VXX - 37.5, 3-points lower than last show
- Covered Call/Short Put
- Verticals, call or put
- Question from Mina - Why is VIX so weird?
- Question from Holan - That Meatball guy says he gets paid to buy $VXX puts. How?
- Question from BD3 - Why no Nasdaq VIX futures? Why no options? Why can't I trade VIX on Nasdaq?
- Mark L. - 18.35
- Mark S. - 16.5
- Mark L. - 17.65
- Mark S. - 16.49
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >