Options Playbook Radio 134: Covered Call Writing in FB
Post-earnings is a great time to consider covered call writing.
What situations might be a good time for covered call writing? There is also the long put spread from last week to discuss. You can follow on pages 50 and 62, respectively, of The Options Playbook, on OptionsPlaybook.com, or in the Amazon Kindle version.
This week, Brian discusses:
- What has happened to the market since the election?
- Why is the VIX going up when the market is going up?
- How did we do from the long put spread from last week?
- What were the risk parameters?
- Covered call writing
- Don't forget about the Thanksgiving holiday
- What is the timeframe?
- Looking for the Goldilocks of volatility
- Avoid earnings
- Setting up the trade
Do you have questions that you would like answered on the show? Send them to Brian at [email protected].
View Brian Overby's post archive >