Option Block 764: Trade War, GE Palooza, Risk Management and More
Trade War, GE Palooza, Risk Management and MoreListen to Option Block 764: Trade War, GE Palooza, Risk Management and More Trading Block: Exchanges closed on Wednesday, December 5 in observance of a National Day of Mourning for the late George HW Bush. Earnings Highlights:
- Tuesday - Dollar General, HP
- Wednesday - Five Below
- Thursday - The Kroger Co., Broadcom, Michaels, Ulta
- Friday - Big Lots
- Oil selling off - WTI Crude back in the $40 handle.
- Bitcoin crushed - BTC threatening 4000.
- Sell Jan 150P for $1.65
- Buy Jan 150P for $1.65
- Sell Jan 200C for $1
- Buy Jan 200C for $1
- Comment from Mark Brant: Bot a million DOGE because it was cheaper than BTC. Spikes off lows take about 60 days to show up. For free on Robinhood! Short put spreads USO OIH came in nicely! Andrew and Mark miss a lot of VIX trades because their bias is down. My bias is up. Always looking at the 16 delta Calls! NG RR is on fire! Eurodollar HV much lower than IV as per usual.
- Dec 3: Construction Spending
- Dec 5: Productivity and Costs, Beige Book
- Dec 6: Jobless Claims, Factory Orders
- Dec 7: Unemployment, Consumer Sentiment
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >