Option Block 722: Prepare for the Meeting of the Minds
What was the market expecting for the Meeting of the MindsListen to Option Block 722: Prepare for the Meeting of the Minds Trading Block: What is happening in the markets this week?
- Stocks shake off G7 row as investors await US-North Korea summit
- Bitcoin tumbles as hackers hit South Korean exchange Coinrail
- New research shows European demand for US equity options remains strong
- 33% - Illinois
- 23% - California
- 32% - New York
- 12% - Maine
- Question from EAQ -Can you always rely on the bid ask spread when you're analyzing unusual options activity? Seems like that can be gamed?
- Jun 12 - Consumer Price Index, Treasury Budget
- Jun 13 - PPI, FOMC Meeting
- Jun 14 - Jobless Claims, Retail Sales
- Jun 15 - Industrial Production, Consumer Sentiment
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >