Option Block 714: Talking VXX, NVDA and VIX
Today the all stars are talking VXX, NVDA and VIX
Listen to Option Block 714: Talking VXX, NVDA and VIX
- Thursday - Nvidia
- NVDA - ATM straddle: 17, approx. 6.5%
More Jan 2019 50 “catastrophe” put in Tesla Motors (TSLA).
Crazy option palooza in Helios and Matheson Analytics (HMNY).
Line in the sand puts in HP Inc. (HPE).
Call trade in Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR).
Mail Block: Options Question of the Week
VIX is back in the mid-teens but the Volatility space is hotter than ever. This is breathing new life into old Volatility products as they try to elbow their way into the VIX spotlight. Which do you think has the best chance of hitting it big with traders?
- 23% - RealVol- S&P Realized Vol
- 16% - VolDex -S&P ATM Vol
- 29% - Spikes- aka SPY VIX
- 32% - None: There's Only 1 VIX
Around the Block/Economic Reports:
- May 11 - Import and Export Prices, Consumer Sentiment
View Mark S. Longo's post archive >