Options Insider Radio Episode 19 Now Available
"Live" From Vegas!
2008 marks the 35th anniversary of the options market. The optionsindustry celebrated that milestone by holding its annual conference inLas Vegas.
So we decided to take Options Insider Radio on the road last month.Instead of our usual format, we traveled to Las Vegas and recorded anumber of impromptu interviews at the conference.
We were lucky enough to find quite a few volunteers for these "live" episodes. So stay tuned to www.TheOptionsInsider.com over the next few weeks for more interviews.
Adam Nunes, NASDAQ Options Market
In this episode, Mark is joined by Adam Nunes, Head of the NASDAQOptions Market. Mark and Adam discuss the growing rivalry between theNASDAQ Options Market and BOX. They also discuss options dark poolsand what it takes to compete in the cutthroat world of options.
In addition, Mark & Adam discuss:
- The lessons learned from launching a new options exchange.
- NASDAQ's goals for its first year of operations
- Can NASDAQ eclipse BOX's 5% market share level?
- Aside from rapid price improvement, how does NASDAQ plan to distinguish itself from its rivals?
- The impact of maker-taker on the options market
- Should the maker-taker exchanges unite against the payment-for-order-flow exchanges?
- Are pennies helping or harming the options business?
- Are dark pools the future of the options industry?
- And much more...
View The Options Insider's post archive >